僵尸国度第一季 (第11集)

  • 状态:已完结
  • 分类:欧美剧
  • 导演:路易斯·普瑞托  
  • 地区:美国
  • 年份:2014
  • 语言:英语
  • 更新:2024-04-12 13:18
  • 演员:DJ·考尔斯  /  拉塞尔·霍奇金森  /  迈克·韦尔奇  /  汤姆·艾弗瑞特·斯科特  /  哈罗德·佩里诺  
  • 剧情介绍:

    「美剧」僵尸国度/z nation 全集第1季第1集剧本完整版"

    剧本 台词 字幕 笔记 中英文对照 纯英文 学英语 文本 pdf 文档 电子版 纸质版

    故事描述僵尸病毒已经侵袭美国三年时间,这个国家彻底成为僵尸的天下。一个由凡人英雄组成的团队必须护送僵尸危机中唯一一名幸存者(感染病毒但是活下来的人)从纽约前往加州——那里保留着美国唯一能正常运转的病毒实验室,如果能得到这名幸存者的血样,说不定他们能研制出抗病毒疫苗。虽然这名幸存者携带的抗体是人类生存下去的最后希望,但他却隐藏了一个足以毁灭一切的黑暗秘密。无论如何,这个庶民团队还是像「魔戒远征军」一[展开全文]

    故事描述僵尸病毒已经侵袭美国三年时间,这个国家彻底成为僵尸的天下。一个由凡人英雄组成的团队必须护送僵尸危机中唯一一名幸存者(感染病毒但是活下来的人)从纽约前往加州——那里保留着美国唯一能正常运转的病毒实验室,如果能得到这名幸存者的血样,说不定他们能研制出抗病毒疫苗。虽然这名幸存者携带的抗体是人类生存下去的最后希望,但他却隐藏了一个足以毁灭一切的黑暗秘密。无论如何,这个庶民团队还是像「魔戒远征军」一样从纽约启程了,在抵达3000英里外的目的地之前,他们必须横跨遍布僵尸的美洲大陆。在这个后末日时代,他们要面对的危险还远不止吃人的僵尸这么简单。

    【剧本】:

    this is a worldwide alert.

    =>这是全球性的警报。

    standby for important information.

    => 备用重要信息。

    quarantine.

    => 隔离。

    the president is dead.

    => 总统已经死了

    this is an extinction scale event.

    => 这是一个灭绝规模事件。

    do not panic.

    => 不要惊慌。

    three years after the first infection, national governments have fallen.

    => 第一次感染三年后,各国政府纷纷倒台。

    there is no cure.

    => 没有治疗。

    _ _ go! go! cease fire! save your ammo, valdez.

    => _ _ 走!走!停火!保存你的弹药valdez。

    save your ammo.

    => 保存你的弹药。

    - _ - delta-xray-delta.

    => - _ - delta-xray-delta。

    this is camp northern light.

    => 这是北极光营。

    come in.

    => 进来。

    delta-xray-delta.

    => Δ-x射线三角洲。

    this is camp northern light.

    => 这是北极光营。

    come in.

    => 进来。

    why haven't they evacuated? the extraction team is still in route.

    => 他们为什么不疏散?开采队伍仍在路上。

    their initial landing site was overrun.

    => 他们最初的登陆地点被超载。

    and i can't get anyone from delta-xray on the radio.

    => 我无法从收音机的delta-xray上找到任何人。

    well, keep trying.

    => 那么,继续尝试。

    here are the new destination coordinates.

    => 这里是新的目的地坐标。

    two more minutes and they're on their own.

    => 再过两分钟,他们就自己动手了。

    we evac as soon as the plane's loaded.

    => 飞机载入后我们立即撤离。

    keep everything hot.

    => 保持一切热。

    who knows we might be back someday.

    => 谁知道我们有一天可能会回来。

    two minutes.

    => 2分钟。

    move it people! come on, hernandez! out of there! let's go! come in.

    => 移动它的人!来吧,埃尔南德斯!出去!我们走吧!进来。

    delta-xray-delta.

    => Δ-x射线三角洲。

    come in.

    => 进来。

    this is delta-xray-delta! who the hell are you? this is simon cruller, sir.

    => 这是delta-xray-delta!你到底是谁?先生,这是西蒙·克鲁勒。

    i'm a sys op working for the nsa.

    => 我是一个系统操作为nsa工作。

    camp northern light.

    => 北极光营。

    i have new orders for you from cent com.

    => 我从cent com有你的新订单。

    little busy right now.

    => 现在一点忙

    yes, sir.

    => 是的先生。

    we're about to bug out ourselves so i'll get right to it.

    => 我们即将发现自己,所以我会适应它。

    i have gps coordinates for your new destination.

    => 我有你的新目的地的gps坐标。

    it's the cdc mass infection lab on mount wilson.

    => 这是威尔逊山的cdc大规模感染实验室。

    you're to escort doctor merch and any other survivors to this location.

    => 你将护送医生merch和任何其他幸存者到这个位置。

    it's priority level one! hey! hey! are you sure?! these coordinates are in california! that's a roger, sir.

    => 这是一级优先!嘿!嘿!你确定?!这些坐标是在加州!先生,这是一个罗杰。

    where's my chopper? i'm showing that it's still inbound sir.

    => 我的菜刀在哪里?我显示它仍然是入境先生。

    but don't you worry, delta-xray.

    => 但是,你不用担心,delta-xray。

    i'm not going anywhere.

    => 我不会去任何地方。

    you get us the hell out of here! you hear me?! this gate won't hold them.

    => 你让我们离开这里!你听到我了吗?这扇门不会夹住它们。

    you keep them off as long as you can.

    => 你尽可能长时间地关闭它们。

    then you fall back to the lab.

    => 然后你回到实验室。

    okay? i'll evacuate the others.

    => 好的?我会疏散其他人。

    you can do this.

    => 你可以这样做。

    we don't have time for this.

    => 我们没有时间。

    we can't stop yet! this is our last chance to test the new strains.

    => 我们还不能停下来!这是我们测试新菌株的最后机会。

    no! they don't look like volunteers to me.

    => 没有!他们看起来不像志愿者。

    millions of people are dying for no reason.

    => 数百万人无缘无故地死去。

    these men are gonna die to help us find a vaccine.

    => 这些人会死去帮助我们找到疫苗。

    if it works, one of them may outlive us all.

    => 如果有效的话,其中一个可能会使我们都活得更久。

    yeah, well why don't you take it then, huh? don't worry.

    => 好吧,那你为什么不把它拿走?别担心

    if it doesn't work out, i'll make sure you don't come back.

    => 如果不行,我会确保你不回来。

    fantastic.

    => 太棒了。

    in accordance with the emergency executive order section seven, you are hereby notified that you have been selected for exposure to an experimental substance.

    => 根据紧急行政命令第七节,特此通知您已被选中接触实验物质。

    we got rights.

    => 我们有权利。

    we're still human you know.

    => 我们仍然是人类,你知道。

    should the test fail, all efforts will be made to contact your next of kin.

    => 如果测试失败,所有的努力将被作出联系你的最近的亲属。

    signed, president lindsay barton.

    => 总统林赛·巴顿(lindsay barton)签名。

    i thought that bitch was dead! not when she signed this order.

    => 我以为婊子死了!不是当她签署这个命令。

    no! no! no! now! do it now! no! no! five minutes! and we're out of here! the evac better get here soon.

    => 没有!没有!没有!现在!现在做!没有!没有! 5分钟!我们离开这里! evac很快就会到达这里。

    i give you mercy.

    => 我怜悯你

    time to go.

    => 该走了。

    he's right.

    => 他是对的。

    outta time.

    => 离开时间。

    no more testing today.

    => 今天没有更多的测试。

    no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! it's valdez.

    => 没有!没有!没有!没有!没有!没有!没有!没有!没有!没有!没有!没有!没有!这是valdez。

    hey.

    => 嘿。

    air cav whiskey bravo six, this is northern light.

    => air cav威士忌bravo six,这是北极光。

    i have eyes on your approach.

    => 我有你的方法眼睛。

    you're right on top of them man.

    => 你是他们之上的人。

    awesome flying.

    => 令人敬畏的飞行。

    delta xray is bringing out survivors now.

    => 三角洲xray现在带出幸存者。

    good luck, whisky bravo.

    => 祝你好运,威士忌布拉沃。

    we're out the door ourselves.

    => 我们自己出门

    catch you in the next life, sir.

    => 先生,在下一个生活中抓住你。

    northern light signing off.

    => 北极光签约。

    you're coming with me.

    => 你跟我来

    wait! where are you going? don't leave me to the zombies man.

    => 等待!你要去哪里?不要把我留给僵尸人。

    don't leave me! don't let me turn, you bastard! pike me! pike me or i will hunt you down and eat your brains! he was our last hope at finding a vaccine.

    => 不要离开我!别让我转,你这个混蛋!派克我!派克我或我会追捕你,吃掉你的大脑!他是我们找到疫苗的最后希望。

    now you are.

    => 现在你是。

    come on.

    => 来吧。

    hey doc! if i'm not back in two minutes, you tell them to leave without me.

    => 嘿医生!如果两分钟后我还没回来,你告诉他们不要离开我。

    no! yes! go ahead! go! go! _ [voices singing] beautiful, beautiful river gather with the saints at the river that flows by the thrown of god.

    => 没有!是!前进!走!走! _ [声音歌唱]美丽,美丽的河与上帝所抛出的河流中的圣徒聚集在一起。

    to nana griswold.

    => 给娜娜·格里斯沃尔德。

    a true survivor.

    => 一个真正的幸存者。

    not many grandmothers left these days.

    => 这几天离开的祖母不多。

    especially as old as nana was.

    => 特别像娜娜那样古老。

    how old was she anyway? sixty-three.

    => 她多大了?六十三。

    wow.

    => 哇。

    that's old.

    => 这是旧的。

    sixty-four.

    => 六十四。

    and i'm not dead yet.

    => 而且我还没死。

    but i think it's time.

    => 但我认为是时候了。

    you can all go now.

    => 你们现在都可以走了

    do you have her special? i'll take it from here.

    => 你有特别的吗?我会从这里拿走。

    ready, nana? hell yes i'm ready.

    => 准备好了娜娜?地狱是的,我准备好了。

    i've had enough of this stinkin' world.

    => 我已经受够了这个臭的世界。

    sofia christina griswold.

    => 索非亚克里斯蒂娜·格里斯沃尔德。

    with this eight sacrament i commit your soul to eternal peace.

    => 借着这八圣礼,我将你的灵魂献给永恒的平安。

    i give you mercy.

    => 我怜悯你

    the beautiful beautiful river.

    => 美丽的美丽的河。

    gather with the saints at the river that flows by the thrown of god.

    => 与上帝所抛出的河流中的圣徒聚集在一起。

    this is garnett to warren.

    => 这是加内特对沃伦。

    garnett to warren, over go for warren.

    => 加内特去沃伦,去沃伦去。

    what's up charlie? i'm at the water's edge, could use a little backup.

    => 查理怎么了?我在水边,可以使用一点点的备份。

    two minutes.

    => 2分钟。

    what is it? i guess a distress signal? how do you want to handle it? been watching them for a while.

    => 它是什么?我猜想遇险信号?你想怎么处理?一直在看他们。

    as far as i can tell it's just two males.

    => 据我所知,只有两个男人。

    let's see what they want.

    => 让我们看看他们想要的。

    can always turn them back around.

    => 总是可以把它们转回去。

    how did nana's eighth go? very good.

    => 娜娜的八号怎么走?很好。

    good people.

    => 好人。

    thanks for doing it.

    => 谢谢你这样做。

    i just can't anymore.

    => 我只是不能再做了。

    too many it's okay.

    => 太多了没关系。

    she was ready to go.

    => 她准备好了。

    hmmm.

    => 嗯。

    aren't we all.

    => 我们不都是。

    here they come.

    => 他们来了。

    all right.

    => 好吧。

    i'll handle the meet and greet.

    => 我会处理会议和问候。

    you cover me from here.

    => 你从这里覆盖我

    any problems, you hit the ground.

    => 任何问题,你打在地上。

    i'll take care of the rest.

    => 我会照顾其余的。

    that's far enough, gentlemen.

    => 先生们,这已经够了。

    lieutenant mark hammond.

    =>马克·哈蒙德中尉

    delta force.

    => 三角洲部队。

    or least i was when there was still a delta force.

    => 或者至少当时还有一个三角洲部队。

    i'm on a mission from what's left of the government, and i need your help.

    => 我正在执行政府剩下的任务,我需要你的帮助。

    what mission? for what government? look, to be honest i don't know if anybody that gave me the order is still alive.

    => 什么任务?对于什么政府?看,老实说,我不知道有谁给了我命令还活着。

    i do know it's imperative that i get this person to a medical lab in california.

    => 我知道把这个人送到加州的一个医学实验室是非常重要的。

    alive.

    => 活。

    well i guess i won't shoot him.

    => 那么我想我不会开枪的。

    yet.

    => 然而。

    who is he? some kind of doctor? not exactly.

    => 他是谁?某种医生?不完全是。

    his name is murphy.

    => 他的名字是墨菲。

    and he may just be the last best chance to save humanity.

    => 而他可能是拯救人类的最后一次机会。

    hello, baby.

    => 你好宝贝。

    it's me.

    => 是我。

    you got time to talk? come on, sweetie.

    => 你有时间说话?拜托,亲爱的

    i always have time for you.

    => 我总是有时间给你。

    you know that.

    => 你懂的。

    i just wanted to know if you're gonna make it home for christmas like you promised? daisy, i just don't know.

    => 我只是想知道你是否会像你答应的那样把它放在圣诞节回家?黛西,我只是不知道。

    things are pretty busy up here.

    => 事情在这里很忙。

    you and all your top secrets.

    => 你和你所有的秘密

    can't they give you some time off? everybody's gonna be so disappointed.

    => 他们不能给你一些时间吗?每个人都会很失望

    i know.

    => 我知道。

    but i'll get home soon, i promise.

    => 但我很快就会回家,我保证。

    how's cowboy? he's fine.

    => 牛仔怎么样?他还好。

    he chewed up another one of your shoes.

    => 他嚼了另一只鞋子。

    sometimes i think he misses you more than i do.

    => 有时候我觉得他比你更想念你。

    if that's possible.

    => 如果可能的话。

    hey, did you see that stuff on the news about washington? that's crazy, huh? northern light.

    => 嘿,你看到关于华盛顿的消息吗?那太疯狂了吧?北极光。

    this is cdc mount wilson.

    => 这是cdc威尔逊山。

    northern light.

    => 北极光。

    this is cdc mount wilson.

    => 这是cdc威尔逊山。

    over.

    => 过度。

    mount wilson, this is northern light.

    => 威尔逊山,这是北极光。

    over.

    => 过度。

    the lab has been overrun.

    => 实验室已经超限。

    operation bite mark abandoning location.

    => 操作bite mark放弃位置。

    what is the status of delta-xray-delta? over.

    => delta-xray-delta的状态如何?过度。

    delta-xray location currently unknown.

    => delta-xray位置目前未知。

    we lost contact three weeks ago.

    => 我们三周前失去了联系。

    over.

    => 过度。

    i need the status of delta-xray-delta.

    => 我需要delta-xray-delta的地位。

    we need to new coordinates mount wilson.

    => 我们需要新的坐标威尔逊山。

    we did not copy.

    => 我们没有复制。

    repeat.

    => 重复。

    we did not copy.

    => 我们没有复制。

    over.

    => 过度。

    mount wilson.

    => 威尔逊山。

    all we need are some basic supplies and transportation south as far as the tappan zee bridge.

    => 所有我们需要的是一些基本的供应和运输南部至塔潘泽大桥。

    we're meeting a new team there, and they can take us the rest of the way to california.

    => 我们正在那里遇到一个新的队伍,他们可以把我们带到加利福尼亚的其他地方。

    california sure is a hell of a long way.

    => 加利福尼亚肯定是一个很长的路。

    the tappan zee bridge is a long way.

    => tappan zee桥是一条很长的路。

    i wouldn't ask, but it's imperative and i am out of options.

    => 我不会问,但这是必要的,我没有选择。

    how'd you find out about this place? an ex-cop and some others taking shelter in a prison twenty clicks up the road said there was some national guard that set up a camp, might be able to help us out.

    => 你怎么知道这个地方?一名前警察和其他一些在监狱里庇护的二十人在路上说,有一些国民警卫队成立了一个营地,可能能够帮助我们。

    "ex" national guard.

    => “前”国民警卫队。

    yeah, i was with georgia national guard.

    => 是的,我和格鲁吉亚国民警卫队在一起。

    warren here was activated out of missouri.

    => 沃伦在这里被激活出密苏里州。

    but as far as i know, we're the only ones left of our unit.

    => 但据我所知,我们是我们单位剩下的唯一一个。

    look.

    => 看。

    i know there's no more chain of command, no more guard, no more government.

    => 我知道没有更多的指挥,没有更多的守卫,没有更多的政府。

    just a few of us out there following orders cuz that's what we do.

    => 只是我们几个人在那里下订单因为我们做。

    i lost eight of the best men i ever served with getting this far.

    => 我失去了八名最好的男人,

    my orders are to take this man to a lab in california, and that what i intend to do.

    => 我的命令是把这个人带到加利福尼亚州的一个实验室,那就是我打算做的事情。

    now are you people going to help me or not? why is he so goddamn important? he has information vital to the development of a vaccine for the zombie virus.

    => 现在你们会帮助我吗?他为什么这么重要?他拥有对于开发僵尸病毒疫苗至关重要的信息。

    and that's all i can tell you.

    => 这就是我所能告诉你的。

    how much more do you need to know? warren and i can take the pickup truck, bring you to the tappan zee.

    => 你还需要知道多少?沃伦和我可以把皮卡车,把你带到塔潘塞。

    but you'd be on your own after that.

    => 但是之后你会自己做。

    that's all i'm asking.

    => 这就是我所要求的。

    well if we keep it moving, we can get there and back before nightfall.

    => 那么,如果我们保持移动,我们可以在夜幕降临前赶到现场。

    i'm not sure we risk the truck.

    => 我不确定我们冒险的卡车。

    or you two.

    => 或者你们两个

    maybe i haven't been clear.

    => 也许我不清楚。

    this is more important than your trucks.

    => 这比你的卡车更重要。

    or anyone's life.

    => 或者任何人的生活。

    including my own.

    => 包括我自己的。

    i don't want to have to insist.

    => 我不想坚持。

    i was supposed to meet my rendezvous two days ago.

    => 我本来应该在两天前见面。

    this needs to happen.

    => 这需要发生。

    now.

    => 现在。

    listen.

    => 听。

    if they're trying to steal the truck, do what you got to do.

    => 如果他们试图偷走卡车,那么你该做什么。

    always.

    => 总是。

    stay in radio contact.

    => 留在无线电联系。

    we don't hear from you by tomorrow morning, we'll come lookin'.

    => 明天早上我们没有收到你的消息,我们来看看。

    you'll have them back by sundown.

    => 你会在日落之前把它们带回来。

    well if availability of ammo is all you care about then the .

    => 那么如果弹药的可用性是你所关心的那么那么。

    22 is the way to go.

    =>22是要走的路。

    but you really want to make an impression, check out this smoke wagon.

    => 但是你真的想留下一个印象,看看这辆烟机。

    you really make a z's day with this.

    => 你真的做了这个z的一天。

    now the .

    => 现在 。

    22, that'll kill a z, but it's gonna be about two or three shots before the thing's down and dead.

    =>22,那会杀死一个z,但是在事情发生之前和死亡之前会有两三枪。

    this baby? you stop a car with this.

    => 这个宝贝?你用这个停下车

    i was thinking something more silent.

    => 我在想更沉默的东西。

    like a club.

    => 像一个俱乐部。

    and sharp.

    => 尖锐。

    yeah.

    => 是啊。

    yeah.

    => 是啊。

    yeah.

    => 是啊。

    yeah, i like how you think.

    => 是的,我喜欢你的想法。

    silent but effective.

    => 沉默但有效。

    huh? okay.

    => 咦?好的。

    check this out.

    => 看一下这个。

    hmmm.

    => 嗯。

    made it myself.

    => 自己做。

    i call it "the z whacker.

    => 我把它叫做“z whacker”。

    " you start with an aluminum bat then customize it for the task at hand.

    =>“你从铝棒开始,然后定制它的手头任务。

    wow.

    => 哇。

    it's light.

    => 很轻。

    yeah, the spikes are hand cast from beer cans.

    => 是的,尖峰是从啤酒罐手工投下的。

    so they're long enough that they kill the brain but you can still pull it out.

    => 所以他们足够长,他们杀了大脑,但你仍然可以把它拉出来。

    cuz nothing is worse than getting your pike stuck into a z's skull.

    => 因为没有什么比让你的矛刺入z的头骨更糟。

    cuz then you got to drag them down to the ground.

    => 因此,你必须把他们拖到地面。

    you got to put your foot on their chest.

    => 你必须把脚放在胸前。

    then you got to yank the thing out.

    => 然后,你必须把东西拉出来。

    and by then you're dead.

    => 到那时你已经死了

    you know what i mean? sure do hate that.

    => 你知道我的意思?当然会讨厌这个。

    how 'bout a straight across trade? a dozen of these aspirin for a dozen of these reloaded .

    => 如何“横跨贸易”?一打这些阿司匹林十二这些重新加载。

    223's.

    =>223的。

    you can't kill a zombie with aspirin.

    => 你不能杀死阿司匹林的僵尸。

    well you can't kill a fever with a bullet and they ain't making any more aspirin.

    => 那么你不能用子弹杀死发烧,他们不再做阿司匹林。

    make it a dozen oxycontin and you got a deal.

    => 做一打oxycontin,你有一个交易。

    i'd have to take a dozen oxycontin before i'd make that deal.

    => 在做这笔交易之前,我必须先做十几次。

    that same pink ice you made before? no, that stuff gave me an axe to the skull headache.

    =>你之前制造的那个粉红色的冰?不,这东西给了我一个头骨头痛的斧头。

    no, that's what the aspirin's for.

    => 不,这就是阿司匹林所为。

    how many ampules of morphine you got left in there? behind you.

    => 你在这里留下了几滴吗啡吗?在你身后。

    nice.

    => 尼斯。

    you all right? that was a little close.

    => 你没事吧?那有点接近。

    yeah, that that was a fast one.

    => 是的,这是一个快速的。

    brutal.

    => 野蛮。

    told ya.

    => 告诉过你。

    hey, isn't that red hanson? z's got red? damn, he was one of our best customers tough as bullets.

    => 嘿,那不是红汉森吗? z的红色?该死的,他是我们最好的顾客之一。

    i wonder if his brothers know.

    => 我想知道他的兄弟是否知道。

    yeah, i think so cuz here they come.

    => 是的,我觉得他们来了。

    closing time.

    => 关闭时间。

    the way that big one moved he must have turned just a few hours ago.

    => 大人物的感动方式,他几个小时前就已经转过身了。

    four brothers, recently turned, found on miller's road by sutter's farm.

    => 最近转身的四兄弟在萨特农场的米勒路上找到了。

    given mercy, may 13, 3 a.

    => 怜悯,5月13日,3 a.

    z.

    =>z.

    time to go.

    => 该走了。

    i got something over here.

    => 我在这里得到了一些东西。

    look, i got another one over here.

    => 看,我又来了一个。

    this one looks dead and down too.

    => 这个看起来也是死气沉沉。

    donner.

    => 唐纳。

    look.

    => 看。

    must be hundreds of them.

    => 必须是数百个。

    ferry accident? camp blue sky, this is mobile one.

    => 渡轮事故?营蓝天,这是移动的。

    blue sky, this is mobile one.

    => 蓝天,这是移动的。

    over.

    => 过度。

    hey guys, i need you to get back to us.

    => 嘿家伙,我需要你回到我们身边。

    it's time for our 8 p.

    => 现在是我们8页的时间了。

    m.

    =>米

    signal check.

    => 信号检查。

    what are you wasting time for? you said yourself they'd be fine.

    => 你在浪费什么时间?你说自己会没事的

    look, there must be something wrong.

    => 看,一定有什么不对

    if we don't hear from them soon, we're gonna have to go back.

    => 如果我们很快没有收到他们的消息,我们就要回去了。

    i don't think i can let you do that.

    => 我不认为我可以让你这样做。

    if something is wrong with my people i don't give a damn about your mission.

    => 如果我的人有什么问题,我不会对你的任务感到厌烦。

    or you.

    => 或者你。

    we're going back.

    => 我们回去了。

    look.

    => 看。

    i appreciate your loyalty to those folks.

    => 我感谢你对这些人的忠诚。

    i do.

    => 我做。

    but you don't know what i know about this man.

    => 但是你不知道我对这个人的了解。

    why should we believe a word you say? get out of the car.

    => 我们为什么要相信你说的一句话?从车里出去。

    show them.

    => 给他们看。

    show them why you're so damn important.

    => 告诉他们为什么你是如此重要。

    get your hands off me.

    => 把你的手从我身上拿开。

    show them why so many good men died getting you this far.

    => 告诉他们为什么这么多好男人死了,让你这么远。

    show them! what happened? those are zombie bites.

    => 给他们看!发生了什么?那些是僵尸叮咬。

    eight of them.

    => 其中八个。

    why is he still alive? and not a zombie? hey.

    => 他为什么还活着?而不是僵尸?嘿。

    he was given the only dose of an experimental vaccine right before he was bitten.

    => 在他被咬之前,他被给予了唯一一剂实验性疫苗。

    those undead bastards got two of my ribs right there.

    => 那些不死生物的混蛋在我的两根肋骨上。

    shut up.

    => 闭嘴。

    at least you're still alive.

    => 至少你还活着。

    more than i can say for my men.

    => 我不能说我的男人。

    you're looking at the only human known to have survived being bitten by a zombie.

    => 你看着唯一一个被僵尸咬伤的幸存者。

    his blood carries the antibodies for the zn1 virus.

    => 他的血液携带zn1病毒的抗体。

    if we can get him to the lab in california they can use his blood and make more of the vaccine.

    => 如果我们能把他送到加利福尼亚州的实验室,他们可以用他的血液来制造更多的疫苗。

    mayday.

    => 劳动节。

    mayday.

    => 劳动节。

    calling camp blue sky.

    => 呼叫营蓝天。

    this is doc.

    => 这是doc。

    with thompson and carver.

    => 与汤普森和卡弗。

    what is your situation? over.

    => 你的情况如何?过度。

    hey, doc.

    => 嘿,医生

    what's going on? what's going on? garnett? thank god you're alive.

    => 这是怎么回事?这是怎么回事?加内特?感谢上帝,你还活着。

    we thought everyone was dead.

    => 我们以为每个人都死了。

    i'm not at camp blue sky.

    => 我不是在蓝天营。

    what's happening? batteries dying.

    => 发生了什么?电池正在死亡。

    wait.

    => 等待。

    say.

    => 说。

    again.

    => 再次。

    blue sky has been overrun.

    => 蓝天已经超限。

    the whole place is on fire.

    => 整个地方着火了。

    survivors? well there was a ton of gunfire a while ago, but nothing since.

    => 幸存者?那么前一阵子有一阵枪声,但从此以后就没有了。

    come on.

    => 来吧。

    let's go.

    => 我们走吧。

    oh there's the escape bus.

    => 哦,有逃生巴士。

    oh, they got the kids out.

    => 哦,他们把孩子们带出去了。

    okay.

    => 好的。

    come on.

    => 来吧。

    get in! go! go! go! go! how many more? nobody.

    => 进入!走!走!走!走!还有多少?没有人。

    nobody?! nobody! i'm sure! donna? marion? no there was no one.

    => 没有人?!没有人!我确定!唐娜?马里昂?不,没有人。

    not even time to show any of them mercy.

    => 甚至没有时间表现出任何怜悯。

    there's nobody back there but z's.

    => 有没有人在那里,但z的。

    sorry guys.

    => 对不起大家。

    we tried.

    => 我们尝试了。

    nothing left for them now but god's mercy.

    => 现在没有什么可以给他们的,只有上帝的怜悯。

    it's time to go then.

    => 现在是时候了。

    come on.

    => 来吧。

    i don't know what we brought them along for.

    => 我不知道我们带来了什么。

    uh because they're human beings and they deserve to live.

    => 呃,因为他们是人类,他们应该活下去。

    hey how much further to this rendezvous? just a few more clicks.

    => 嘿,这个会合还有多少?只需点击几下。

    got some vehicles and a team of killers waiting.

    => 有一些车辆和一队杀手等着。

    wish i had ten times that.

    => 希望我有十倍。

    should be up ahead on the left.

    => 应该在左边向前。

    an old high school with a civil defense shelter in the basement.

    => 一所在地下室设有防空洞的古老高中。

    supposedly there's still some rations left there.

    => 据说这里还有一些食物。

    when was the last time you made contact with them? about a month ago.

    => 你最后一次和他们联系是什么时候?大概一个月前。

    a month ago? that's like year apocalypse time.

    => 一个月前?这就像年度启示录时间。

    get back in the truck.

    => 回到卡车里

    is it them? hammond?! is it them?! yeah.

    => 是他们吗?哈蒙德?是他们吗?是啊。

    i got to pee.

    => 我得撒尿。

    don't go far.

    => 不要走远。

    don't worry.

    => 别担心

    this guy.

    => 这家伙。

    my reinforcements are dead.

    => 我的援军已经死了

    we need to make a quick search for survivors and any supplies.

    => 我们需要快速搜索幸存者和任何物资。

    you! zip it up and stay close to me.

    => 您!把它拉起来,靠近我。

    hey, where'd all the z's go? movin' on, like locust.

    => 嘿,所有的z都去哪了?和蝗虫一样

    yeah, but they'll be back.

    => 是的,但他们会回来的。

    garnett and warren, you clear the building.

    => 加内特和沃伦,你清理大楼。

    and you three check the vehicles.

    => 你们三个检查车辆。

    looks like they never had a chance.

    => 看起来他们从来没有机会。

    hey.

    => 嘿。

    you hear that? hear what? there.

    => 你听到了吗?听到什么?那里。

    sounds like a baby.

    => 听起来像一个婴儿。

    oh shoot.

    => 哦拍。

    there it is.

    => 在那里。

    hey, it's okay sweetie.

    => 嘿,亲爱的。

    we're gonna get you out of there.

    => 我们会让你离开那里。

    how's that driver? dead.

    => 那司机怎么样?死。

    turned? looks like she took a blow to the skull.

    => 转身?看起来她对头骨有一个打击。

    brain dead on impact.

    => 大脑死亡的影响。

    there you go.

    => 你走了

    hey, mack.

    => 嘿麦克

    yeah, i know.

    => 是的,我知道。

    whoa.

    => 哇。

    it's a real live baby.

    => 这是一个真正的活婴儿。

    i haven't seen one of these in years.

    => 多年以来我一直没有见过其中之一。

    and he won't stop crying.

    => 他不会停止哭泣。

    here.

    => 这里。

    what do i do? maybe don't okay.

    => 我该怎么办?也许不好吧。

    hold him like he's a live grenade.

    => 抓住他就像是一个活的手榴弹。

    just give him to me.

    => 只要把他给我。

    me and babies, not so much.

    => 我和宝宝,不是那么多。

    what was she doing out here with a baby anyway? i dunno.

    => 无论如何,她在这里和一个婴儿在一起?我不知道。

    looks like they were headed to this shelter.

    => 看起来他们正在前往这个避难所。

    they got overrun.

    => 他们超出了

    what the hell are we gonna do with a baby? beats me.

    => 我们该怎么处理孩子?打败我。

    i stopped planning two minutes ahead years ago.

    => 几年前,我停止了两分钟的计划。

    heads up.

    => 抬头。

    what are they after? only one thing.

    => 他们之后是什么?只有一件事。

    come on.

    => 来吧。

    hey.

    => 嘿。

    hey.

    => 嘿。

    you all right? careful.

    => 你没事吧?小心。

    she might be dead.

    => 她可能已经死了

    whoa.

    => 哇。

    whoa.

    => 哇。

    hey, hey, hey hey, hey well she ain't dead.

    => 嘿,嘿,嘿嘿,嘿,她没死。

    hey.

    => 嘿。

    hey.

    => 嘿。

    it's okay.

    => 没关系。

    hey.

    => 嘿。

    it's okay.

    => 没关系。

    we're good people.

    => 我们是好人

    we just saved you.

    => 我们刚刚救了你

    okay, don't hurt him.

    => 好的,不要伤害他。

    sorry.

    => 抱歉。

    i didn't know where i was.

    => 我不知道我在哪里。

    asleep? how long you in this cage for? two days.

    =>睡着了吗?你在这个笼子里多久了?两天。

    somebody better shut that kid up before he attracts z's like flies.

    => 在吸引像苍蝇一样的z之前,有人最好把那个孩子关起来。

    hey.

    => 嘿。

    it's a baby.

    => 这是一个婴儿。

    he makes noise, okay? shut up.

    => 他发出噪音,好吗?闭嘴。

    and you, do what you can.

    => 而你,尽你所能。

    he's right about the z's.

    => 他是对的z的。

    here.

    => 这里。

    hey.

    => 嘿。

    why would somebody lock you in a cage and leave you to die? what did you do? i didn't do anything.

    => 为什么有人把你锁在笼子里,让你死?你做了什么?我没有做任何事情。

    i locked myself in the cage for protection.

    => 我把自己锁在笼子里保护。

    you have the keys? i lost them.

    => 你有钥匙?我失去了他们。

    why are you dressed like that? i don't have to justify myself.

    => 你为什么穿这样的衣服?我不必为自己辩解。

    maybe you do! we were supposed to meet the men in those vehicles.

    => 也许你做!我们应该在这些车辆上遇见男人。

    what happened here? those men showed up about a week ago.

    => 这里发生了什么?那些男人一周前就出现了。

    they cleared out the school and set up some kind of camp.

    => 他们清理了这所学校,并建立了某种营地。

    but word got out that there was food.

    => 但话说出来,有食物。

    lots of it from the bomb shelter.

    => 很多来自防空洞。

    yeah, it didn't take long.

    => 是的,没过多久。

    there was too many people.

    => 人太多了

    the soldiers shot some of the locals, and that brought the z's.

    => 士兵射击了一些当地人,并带来了z的。

    you can guess the rest.

    => 你可以猜测其余的。

    what are we wasting time talking to her for? give her the baby, and let's go.

    => 我们浪费了什么时间和她说话?给她宝宝,我们走吧。

    you can't give this girl a baby and leave.

    => 你不能给这个女孩一个婴儿,离开。

    well they can't come with us.

    => 那么他们不能跟我们一起去。

    listen.

    => 听。

    no way am i leaving the baby and her behind.

    => 我不可能把孩子和她放在后面。

    it's not gonna happen.

    => 这不会发生。

    it's just a baby.

    => 这只是一个婴儿。

    it's not like he's gonna grow up and be a fine young man someday.

    => 不是他会长大成人,总有一天会成为一个优秀的年轻人。

    you know what, shut up! we'll take them to the next safe outpost.

    => 你知道吗,闭嘴!我们会带他们去下一个安全的前哨。

    god, i hate moral dilemmas.

    => 上帝,我讨厌道德困境。

    yeah what's next chief? you wanna start a college fund for him? puppies and kittens.

    => 是的下一任首席?你想为他开办一个大学基金吗?小狗和小猫。

    zombies.

    => 植物大战僵尸。

    all right, everybody.

    => 好吧,大家。

    time to go.

    => 该走了。

    you four, i want you to grab all the food and weapons you can find.

    => 你们四个,我要你们抓住所有你能找到的食物和武器。

    load them in that truck.

    => 把它们装在那辆卡车里。

    the keys are still inside.

    => 钥匙仍然在里面。

    hey! we haven't talked about this.

    => 嘿!我们没有谈到这个。

    we can talk about it later.

    => 我们可以稍后再谈。

    right now you do what i tell you.

    => 现在你做我告诉你的。

    garnett! you stay with the baby and murphy until we get back.

    => 加内特!你留在婴儿和墨菲,直到我们回来。

    warren.

    => 沃伦。

    you and i are gonna see if we can start up that deuce and a half.

    => 你和我会看看我们是否可以开始这个平分秋色。

    everybody meets back here in five.

    => 大家五点钟回来。

    go! go.

    => 走!走。

    all right.

    => 好吧。

    how you want to handle this? we usually like taking it to 'em.

    => 你想如何处理这个?我们通常喜欢把它拿来。

    sir.

    => 先生。

    all right.

    => 好吧。

    let's do this.

    => 我们开工吧。

    silent.

    => 无声。

    hey, mister! baby.

    => 嘿,先生!宝宝。

    the kid finally shut up.

    => 小孩终于闭嘴了。

    get away from there.

    => 离开那里。

    get away from there.

    => 离开那里。

    what the hell did you do that for? hey.

    => 你到底做了什么?嘿。

    hey.

    => 嘿。

    murphy.

    => 墨菲。

    get over here.

    => 过来这里

    go.

    => 走。

    okay? yeah, i'm great.

    => 好的?是的,我很好。

    baby? he's weak, but he's hanging in there.

    => 宝宝?他很虚弱,但他挂在那里。

    here.

    => 这里。

    thanks.

    => 谢谢。

    oh god.

    => 天啊。

    kill it.

    => 杀了它。

    i can't.

    => 我不能。

    i can't do it.

    => 我做不到

    yes, you can.

    => 是的你可以。

    no.

    => 没有。

    you do it.

    => 你做吧。

    no, i don't want to do it.

    => 不,我不想这样做。

    you got to kill it.

    => 你必须杀死它。

    what's the holdup? where's the baby? turned.

    => 什么是抢劫?宝宝在哪里?转身。

    surprise.

    => 惊喜。

    surprise.

    => 惊喜。

    let him go.

    => 放了他。

    or i will send you to walk among the dead.

    => 或者我会派你到死者中间走走。

    let's get in the trucks.

    => 让我们进入卡车。

    we're moving out.

    => 我们正在搬出去

    what about the the baby thing? we can't leave it like that.

    => 那个宝贝呢?我们不能这样离开。

    yeah, she's right.

    => 是的,她是对的。

    even if it is turned.

    => 即使它被转动。

    it sounds so sad.

    => 这听起来很伤心。

    it's not sad.

    => 这并不难过。

    it's a zombie.

    => 这是一个僵尸。

    amen brother.

    => 阿门兄弟。

    let's go.

    => 我们走吧。

    we can't leave it like that.

    => 我们不能这样离开。

    i'll do it.

    => 我会做的。

    i'll do it.

    => 我会做的。

    i need you to pull it together.

    => 我需要你把它拉在一起。

    two minutes.

    => 2分钟。

    be ready to go.

    => 准备好去。

    here baby.

    => 宝贝。

    here baby-baby.

    => 这里宝贝宝贝。

    come to papa.

    => 来爸爸

    if we wanted to ditch these two take the truck and run now would be the time.

    => 如果我们想把这两辆车拿走,那么现在就是时候了。

    just sayin'.

    => 只是在说'。

    oh i see your little bitch-ass.

    => 哦,我看到你的小婊子屁股。

    oh no.

    => 不好了。

    you know, none of this would have happened, if you'd just left that damn baby.

    => 你知道,如果你刚刚离开那个该死的宝贝,没有一件会发生。

    i didn't tell hammond to go get eaten by a baby.

    => 我没有告诉哈蒙德被婴儿吃掉。

    never mind that now.

    => 现在没关系。

    we need a plan.

    => 我们需要一个计划。

    my plan is i'm taking this truck and i am forgetting about vaccines and labs and all of you.

    => 我的计划是我正在服用这种卡车,我忘记了疫苗和实验室以及你们所有人。

    i wanted off this train from day one, and now's my chance.

    => 我从第一天就想要开这个火车,现在是我的机会。

    wait wait wait.

    => 等待等待。

    you can't just go.

    => 你不能走。

    what about california? what about the vaccine? what if it's real? what if there's a chance? and what if it's you? addy.

    => 加利福尼亚呢?那疫苗呢?如果它是真的呢?如果有机会呢?而如果是你呢?阿迪。

    how do we know this isn't all just bullshit? how does anybody know anything anymore? delta-xray-delta.

    => 我们怎么知道这不仅仅是废话?人们怎么知道什么了? Δ-x射线三角洲。

    what the hell is that? delta-xray-delta.

    => 这他妈到底是什么? Δ-x射线三角洲。

    come in.

    => 进来。

    delta-xray-delta.

    => Δ-x射线三角洲。

    this is northern light.

    => 这是北极光。

    operation bike mark.

    => 操作自行车标志。

    do you copy? delta-xray-delta.

    => 你复制吗? Δ-x射线三角洲。

    it's hammond's radio.

    => 这是哈蒙德的收音机。

    delta-xray-delta.

    => Δ-x射线三角洲。

    this is northern light.

    => 这是北极光。

    hello? i copy you delta-xray! this is this is northern light.

    => 你好?我复制你delta-xray!这是北极光。

    who am i speaking to? addison carver.

    => 我跟谁说话?艾迪生卡弗。

    okay.

    => 好的。

    i need to speak to lieutenant hammond.

    => 我需要和哈蒙德中尉谈谈。

    hammond's dead.

    => 哈蒙德死了

    i'm i'm i'm sorry.

    => 我是我,我很抱歉。

    i i didn't copy that, delta-xray.

    => 我没有复制那个,delta-xray。

    did you say that hammond is dead? yes.

    => 你说哈蒙德死了吗?是。

    is the package safe? package? what what package? who is this? listen.

    => 包裹是否安全?包?什么包?这是谁?听。

    i need to speak to whoever's in charge.

    => 我需要跟谁负责。

    who is it? they won't say.

    => 是谁呀?他们不会说。

    they want to know who's in charge.

    => 他们想知道谁负责。

    you are.

    => 你是。

    this is sergeant garnett of the national guard.

    => 这是国民警卫队的加内特警长。

    who is this? sergeant garnett.

    => 这是谁?警长加内特。

    lieutenant hammond was transporting a civilian named murphy to california.

    => 哈蒙德中尉将一名名叫墨菲的平民送往加州。

    is he alive? yes.

    => 他还活着吗?是。

    he's still alive.

    => 他还活着

    good.

    => 好。

    good.

    => 好。

    are are you aware of operation bite mark? do you mean the lab in california? yes! yes! listen to me! it is imperative that you get murphy to california.

    => 你是否知道operation bite mark?你是说在加州的实验室吗?是!是!听我说!墨菲到加利福尼亚是非常重要的。

    i repeat.

    => 我重复。

    it is imperative that you get murphy alive to california.

    => 你必须让墨菲活到加州。

    do you copy? but we don't know who are you? garnett? garnett, do you copy? garnett! it's dead.

    => 你复制吗?但是我们不知道你是谁?加内特?加内特,你复制吗?加内特!已经死了

    damn it! so? so it looks like we're taking mr.

    => 该死的!所以?所以看起来我们正在拿先生

    congeniality here to california.

    => 这里对加利福尼亚的亲切。

    says who? says me.

    => 谁说的?说我。

    hey.

    => 嘿。

    hey there.

    => 嘿。

    you're that sharp shooter that saved my ass, aren't you? oh man.

    => 你是那个救了我屁股的那个锋利的射手,不是吗?天啊。

    i want to thank you.

    => 我想谢谢你。

    i can see you.

    =>我能看见你。

    running.

    => 运行。

    hiding.

    => 隐藏。

    killing.

    => 查杀。

    surviving.

    => 尚存。

    i've seen it all.

    => 我已经看到了这一切。

    season tickets to the zompocalypse.

    => zompocalypse的季票。

    and i got to tell you people, we've been getting our asses kicked.

    => 我必须告诉你们,我们已经让我们的屁股踢了。

    well today's the day that all that changes.

    => 那么今天是所有这些变化的一天。

    that's right.

    => 那就对了。

    i'm not just watching anymore.

    => 我不只是在看。

    it's time to kick some zombie ass.

    => 是时候踢一些僵尸屁股。

    this is citizen z broadcasting live via broadband, low band, vhf, uhf, skynet.

    => 这是公民z通过宽带,低频,甚高频,超高频,天网直播。

    if you can get a signal, then you can find me thanks to our friends at the nsa.

    => 如果你能得到一个信号,那么感谢我们在nsa的朋友,你可以找到我。

    now all i need is somebody, anybody, everybody to get back to me cuz that's how it starts.

    => 现在我所需要的就是某人,任何人,每个人都可以回到我身边,那就是它的开始。

    if you're still alive, you're probably some kind of some kind of genetically predisposed badass.

    => 如果你还活着,你可能是一种某种遗传倾向的坏蛋。

    and all we got to do is get organized and the zombies don't stand a chance.

    => 而我们所要做的就是组织起来,僵尸不会有机会。

    now here's a little something for all of you out there with 3,000 miles of bad road between you and home.

    => 现在,在这里,你们所有人之间都有一些小小的变化,你们之间有3000英里的不好的道路。

    i hope you can hear it.

    => 我希望你能听到它。

播放列表正在加载,剩余 1 秒...